About IG Webs
- Custom Web design from small companies to corporate websites, Flash to e-commerce including blogs, news sites, landing pages and more.
- Customized WordPress and Genesis Web Design
- Website Maintenance and management
- WordPress Content Writing
- WordPress Training
- WordPress Performance Upgrade / Overhaul
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- e-Commerce Website
- Content Management (CMS) Websites
- Logo design
- Graphic Design, company brochures, flyers, client logos, business cards and materials.
We provide hosting or find you a web host that meets your website requirements, and help you secure a domain name.
All in all we offer a turnkey operation and make sure it’s a worry free project for you. Here’s how we go about designing your website. Contact IG Webs for more information and to discuss your requirements, objectives and goals in detail.
Founder/CEOVictoria Sutherland and Get Found have been synonymous for the last 12 years. As an optimized content writer for a variety of geo-targeted markets across the nation, she specializes in website marketing transformation. She writes for REAL people, not search engine spiders and bots. ”The Optimized Edge – putting you on the map and more!” GET FOUND NOW! is an all-natural search engine placement program guaranteed to produce prolonged periods of peace of mind, increased prosperity and a burgeoning bottom line.
Founder/CEOFounder and creative director Aaron Sexton is widely known for his ability to produce quality imaging and has been recognized by Photographer Forums Magazine as one of the World’s top photographers 2013. In addition, Aaron is the former Director of Video Productions for the University of Alabama. While holding his position at UAH he became the birth child behind the creative content and projection mapping technology for the annual event held in downtown Huntsville, Alabama known as L.I.T. Aaron Sexton is also regionally known for his photographic documentary exposition of Huntsville’s homeless entitled “The Truth Lies Beautifully“. This exposition helped to generate $27,000 in donations for Huntsville homeless community.