Quality, optimized content requires excellent writing and marketing skills as well as a comprehensive understanding of how search engines analyze websites. When we write optimized content for your website, our goal is to help you achieve top search engine placement and convert your traffic to leads and sales. We provide unique content that is fresh, informative and engaging – SEO content your site visitors will actually enjoy reading and respond to.
“Content written for people, then optimized for search engines – always in that order”
Organic Inbound Links
Organic, inbound links come from quality website content written for human beings, not spiders and bots. Inbound links from relevant authority websites let the search engines know that your site is a trustworthy, reliable source of information and are important for building up your own authority and strengthening your placement in the index.
Internal website links are more powerful than anything else you can possibly do online and will garner the very best search engine placement results. Why? Because you are creating an internal linking structure of information that builds topic authority, link by link. The more topic authority you create on your website, the better authority you will garner online for search engine placement in the index. End of story. We provide quality, geo-targeted and optimized website content for a variety of industries and markets, including, but not limited to:
- Real estate – all topics, niche markets & locales
- Search engine optimization
- Geo-targeted area profiles -all markets
- Blogging tips & trends
- WordPress coaching & training
- Self growth, health & well-being
- Coaching and training – all industries
- Data recovery & Internet technology
- Green technologies & the environment
- Lifestyle & local events
- Products & services – All
- And more!
Optimized Website Content Examples
- How To Tag Posts Correctly with WordPress
- Positive Chicago Real Estate Market Trends – Spring 2013
- Fayetteville TN Radon Testing
- Geo-targeted SEO with Google Map
- Chicago’s Polish Community Chicago’s Hispanic Community
- Linking Strategies Have a New Game Face
- Rising Baltimore Neighborhoods for 2014
- Rancho Bernardo Area Profile
- Chicago Short Sales
- Middle Tennessee Generac Generators – Keeping the Power On!
- North Alabama “Sick Building Syndrome”
- What to Do When WordPress Crawls Like a Snail
- DuPage County Illinois
- Should I Use Bleach to Clean up North Alabama Household Mold?
- Signs and Symptoms of Hidden Huntsville Alabama Household Mold
- Will County Illinois
- Framingham MA Real Estate
- Nashville Tennessee Electrical Contractor – Commercial and Residential Services
- Ashland MA Real Estate
Content SEO Make-Overs
You may already have a lot of great content on your website, but if the layer of geo-targeting and proper optimization is nonexistent or amiss, you won’t get the kind of index traction you could be getting. That is where we come in. We will fix this very important layer so that you get found now for the topics you want to dominate in the index for. Content SEO make-overs include: reformatting with supportive heading tags for SEO/usability), optimization utilizing geo-targeted long tail keywords, create geo-targeted SEO meta tags, create geo-targeted H1 page titles, internal linking of pages, content clean up (rewrite, CopyScape and add content where necessary, add embedded Google maps, remove image file names and add image alt text, create call to action/internal linking signature and add to all pages/posts.
|Rates for optimized website content make-overs vary depending on your specific content issues and how much content you have. Give us a call and we will analyze your content and give you a reasonable quote and a comprehensive content game plan to follow – Batch discount of 6 or more pages will apply.|