When our nonprofit organization wanted to upgrade the look of our website, we turned to IG Webs. From the start, this was the only company that really seemed to understand that we wanted to improve the first face that people see when they visit us, but that we wanted to maintain the website ourselves. IG Webs not only designed a fabulous looking website for us, but also remembered to include every single detail that we had said was important to us. From there, they took the time to sit down and teach us how to do the further development on our own. They were so patient to explain things in a way we could understand, answering questions by email after the fact, and even providing tutorials on their website through articles and videos. Importantly, they even worked directly with our web hosting company to ensure transitions between our old site and new site would go smoothly. Later, when we changed hosting companies, we needed technical assistance. Again, IG Webs was there for us. They patiently answered questions, helped us solve a technical problem that wasn’t even something they were responsible for, and helped us fix our issue with a hosting transition. If you want solid design with excellent customer service, go with IG Webs!
Lilies of The Valley
- Reasons Why Custom Web Design Is Worth the Investment February 13, 2024
- Uncover Secrets of Successful Branding Today February 5, 2024
- Enhancing User Experience (UX) with Media Queries January 18, 2024
- The Future Demand for Web Designers: Navigating the Evolving Landscape January 4, 2024
- Amplify Business Success Through Web-Centric Initiatives November 10, 2023