In case you haven’t heard by now, blogging has become paramount to online success – with nearly 40% of U.S. companies currently utilizing blogs for marketing purposes. Not to mention, 45% of marketers today say blogging is the #1 most important piece of their content strategy.
Although blogging is an essential component of inbound (Internet ) marketing and directly relates to better business results, some business owners still say they “don’t see the value of blogging” as in ROI – or that they simply don’t have the time, inclination or resources to actively blog.
IG Webs – Web Design, SEO Content Services, Website Management & More! Call Today for A Free Quote! (256) 533-0207
With every post you publish, you create a long-term asset that helps build brand awareness and promote your expertise, products and services. And when it comes to SEO, search engines love valuable content and will reward you for it in higher rankings.
For all you business owners that are still on the fence about whether to add blogging to your inbound marketing strategy, here are a few interesting statistics about the benefits of blogging that you might want to take a look at:
- Marketers who have prioritized blogging are 13x more likely to enjoy positive ROI. (HubSpot)
- 46% of people read blogs more than once a day. (HubSpot)
- 82% of marketers who blog daily acquired a customer using their blog compared to 57% of marketers who blog monthly. (HubSpot)
- Websites with a blog have tend to have 434% more indexed pages. (Tech Client)
- 84% of inbound (Internet) marketers – compared to only 9% of outbound marketers – cite organic sources (blogging, SEO, social media) as rising in importance. (HubSpot)
- B2B marketers that use blogs get 67% more leads than those that do not. (HubSpot)
- 70-80% of users ignore paid ads and only focus on organic results such as blogging. (Search Engine Journal)
- Blogs have been rated as the 5th most trusted source for accurate online information. (HubSpot)
- 76% of B2B marketers say they will produce more content in 2016. (CMI)
The Blogging Take Away
If you’ve been hesitant about starting a blog, now is the time to “get off the fence” and get to to it. Blogging is a simple, cost-effective way to increase your presence on the web and increase your business. If you are regularly updating your blog with quality content, you’ll be recognized as a leader in your field, you’ll be part of the discussion in your industry, and you’ll drive more organic traffic to your site that can be turned into leads and sales.
A good resource for those who are new to blogging but want to lean more is First Site Guide providing help and guidance in all sorts of ways. Checkout their video tutorials and other tips and it’s all free.
IG Webs – Web Design, SEO Content Services, Website Management & More! Give Us a Call for A Free Quote Today!
We provide responsive websites, mobile websites and website management from start-ups to medium large businesses across the nation. At IG Webs, success means a website that presents the client’s business and ideas in an interesting an effective manner. Website Design, Local Marketing, SEO Content Services, Website Management, E-Commerce and more! Call us today or use our free quote form – Allow us to quote you a price and get started on your project. You’ll be glad you did!
“Your Online Business Success is Our Success!“
2982 Elk Meadows Dr.